VillaNaBali (PT Seacrest Management)
VillaNaBali is the well-established villa management and rentals company with the head office in Kerobokan, Bali. We manage and provide exclusive marketing services for luxury holiday villas with full staff presence located in different areas of Bali, and all villas received positive reviews and the highest rank in TripAdvisor and company has good reputation through the agent’s network in Bali and worldwide.
Is now inviting applicants for the position
Area Manager for our Nusa Dua & Bukit holiday villas
IDR 12,000,000+. BPJS + Jamsostek. Bonus for reaching KPIs.
Location: Tanjung Benoa + Nusa Dua + Ungasan
Who we need:
We are looking for an open-minded person, who is passionate to be undoubted hospitality professional. Who feels the commitment to make everything possible for a smooth and happy holiday of the guests (and property owners). Who knows how to inspire teams to work together and deliver the best in quality and service. Who counts money and understand budgeting. Who understand timing and deadlines. Who is curious about to find the best value for money when it comes to upgrades and replacements. Who knows and understand what quality is. Who is creative and passionate about everything new and modern. Who understand global trends in the hospitality business. Who generally loves people and knows how to make guests feel calm and relaxed.
Puri Tirta Villas (4 villas), Tanjung Benoa.
Ungasan Beach Villas (3 + 1 villas), Ungasan (Karma Kandara).
And our new upcoming villa in Nusa Dua, Sawangan.
This vacant position will give candidate opportunity to show his/her best in Staff management and Teamwork, Guests’ handling, Quality supervision, Purchases, Maintenance and the others related skills.
- Arrange staff daily work and activities. Recruiting. Coaching.
- Daily quality control of villas operations and maintenance.
- Control preparations for the guests’ arrival, understand the importance of special requests and follow up special requests during guests stay.
- Educating and coaching staff about to provide the most accurate and updated information about activities available in Bali and the villa location. Teach butlers and supervisors to organise guests’ daily activities.
- Fast reaction to any issues and concerns can happen in the villa during, before and after guests stay (for example: air-con is not cold, water is not hot, lamp is not on, TV is not working, Internet is down, floor is dirty, need additional cleaning in the evening, etc., etc.). An immediate follow-up, allocate the right person to deal with the situation and be on top of a situation until it’s solved. Be mobile and flexible when it comes to shopping and purchasing, or looking for emergency assistance of contractors and suppliers. Come to face the guests and speak to them when it’s necessary.
- Routine control of each villa condition, possible losses and damages during guests stay, manage difficult situations.
- Finance reports: control each villa cash flow and regular reports.
- Financial planning and budgeting.
- Paying the bills and related expenses on time.
- Working on improvements of villa services: manage contractors and suppliers while they are doing maintenance and renovation works.
- Working on improvements of villas conditions. Plan regular maintenance (painting, fixing, repairs, renovations), etc.
- Be a leader: teach and lead your team, be happy to receive new information, be hungry for innovations.
- To carry on good relations between the villa team, owners, and the management office.
- Work in cooperation with company accounting, ground handling (guest services) departments and sales managers.
- Excellent team player and leadership skills.
- Happy to listen and happy to study.
- Be initiative person. Don’t shy. Don’t wait. Just do your best always and without pushing.
- Vast experience in Room Division of five-starred hotels or Luxury Villa Management. Good and impressive career within the hospitality industry.
- Focus on details. Ability to reach your goals.
- Adequate computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet, e-mails).
- Extremely mobile person, easy to drive around without hesitation.
- Excellent verbal English. Easy to communicate with the guest from all around the world.
- Well groomed as luxury villa representative.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Fast reaction and rapid response.
- Accurate in numbers and details.
- Easy to go and easy to talk. Not shy. Be calm facing complaints.
Your application letter:
- We expect you to spend a bit of time giving us a complex understanding of your career and experience.
- Your coverage letter should answer questions: Why do you think this job is made for you? Why do you believe you are made to do this job? What brought you to hospitality and why? Is there something you don’t like? What can we learn from you? And what is your plan to improve your professional skills, what is your self-development plan? What do you want to achieve joining with us?
A complete CV along with Application letter, References and recent photo should be sent to the email address below, by mentioning the position applied and expected salary:
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview!
CVs accepted by e-mail only.